Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #9

Here it is Wednesday and time for another Sister's Purse Color Challenge. We are on #9 - where has the time gone! Today's purse is my choice - when I first saw this purse I liked it, but now that I look at it again, I am not so sure. This very spotted bag can be found on the website Fashion Treasures - specifically HERE. If you really like this bag, I am sorry to say that it is no longer available from that site. Just to let you know - I did not secretly buy it.





Colors to be used this week:
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa

You can add another neutral if you like, but its not necessary.










Becky got her card to me on time this week. I love that she did layering with all the colors. It works wonderfully and the ribbon pulls everything together. You can find her card on SCS HERE.

Stamps: For A Friend
Inks: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

** My card will be delayed - SORRY! I did finish it (I know I am a bit slow with getting cards done), but with the cloudy day today I could not get a decent picture to share and I wanted to post the challenge on the intended day. So please forgive me and I promise I will post it tomorrow for sure. I will let you know I was inspired to create a cute little baby card using these colors. Here the recipe I used - so you can imagine it until it's posted.**



As promised - here is my card for this weeks challenge. I realize now that I got a wee bit carried away 
with the dots - oh well. You can find this card on SCS HERE. Enjoy!




Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes and Halloween Frights
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Black StazOn and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, White Unigel Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals and adhesive

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC09 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: