Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 SCS Challenges completed!

I had been neglecting the SplitCoastStampers challenges - not on purpose, I just have been busy with other things. I sat down and told myself that I was going to get a few of them accomplished this week. So, here they are.

This first one is from Tuesday's Color Challenge #184. I thought the colors would be perfect for a Christmas card and this gave me a chance to test out my NEW A Cardinal Christmas set (available October 1, 2008).


"Christmas Cardinal Card" (details can be found on SCS HERE)

Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Rhinestones, Dimensionals and adhesive


The second challenge that I did was Wednesday's Sketch Challenge #194. The sketch was perfect for a card because if gave me the chance to use a piece from my HUGE stash of patterned paper. I basically chose the paper and then the other colors and everything else just fell into place. I love it when that happens! So, here's my card for this challenge.


"Sparkle Friends" card (details can be found HERE on SCS) 

Stamps: Best Yet
Paper: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Patterned Paper
Inks: Pink Passion
Accessories: Rhinestones, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive


And now onto the third and final SCS challenge I completed for the week. This one is for Thursday's Way to Use It #184. I love the new silhouette stamps that Stampin' Up! is offering now - especially Upsy Daisy (which by the way is 15% off right now - please let me know if I can order it for you!). The simplicity of the silhouettes makes for a very elegant and classy card - so I think anyway - and I have been wanting to try another black and white card and this gave me the chance to do so. 

"Classy Silhouette" card (details can be found HERE on SCS)

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Inks: Whisper White, Basic Black and Basic Gray
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed all the cards! Take care and let me a note to let me know you visited.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

love love lluurrrve the bird christmas card!!!!
haha-and NO you canNOT borrow my shoes LOL. i havent never actually had much of an interest in shoes, until now-weird..maybe im growing up haha. if you lived in the same country as me, then you could possibly borrow them.. unfortunately for you....we dont. haha. im sorry. LOL.