Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #10

Ok - so I just realized that I did not have my card done for my "Change it up Tuesday" entry - NUTS! So I hurriedly chose a card and ran to my craft room to make it. Well once I had it completed I went to take it's picture my camera battery was dead. What a day - GEE! Anyway, I wanted to post this today even without the card - I will add it tomorrow. Sorry - I am usually a few days ahead on making a card for my card challenges, so I was even surprised that I didn't have it done.

Edited to add (9/24): Got a picture and uploaded it. Sorry about the delay!



My old card - "Flowers for a Friend" (details
 can be found HERE on SCS)










My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Flowers for a Friend - Take 2" (details can be found HERE on SCS)




How to play
: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT10. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (9/29) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oooh, love the colors you chose! Very pretty! :D