Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #6

For my Sister's Purse Color Challenge #6 it was Becky's turn to pick. She found this cute tote on eBags.com. For a very reasonable $58 you can get your own Saltbox Ikat Large Tote - information can be found HERE. I just love totes of any kind - so this one is another one I will add to my Christmas list.





Colors to be used this week:
Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point
and Very Vanilla

You can add a neutral color 
if you like, but it's not necessary.





Becky's Card - details can be found HERE on SCS

Stamps: It's a Stretch
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Very Vanilla
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Happiness RubOns and adhesive.



As for my card, I stamped the image on the card base as well as using it for the main image. I am so in LOVE with this Pocket Silhouettes stamp set - it's still on sale right now so let me know if I can get one for you before you have to pay regular price for it. 

All the details can be found in my SCS gallery - HERE to go directly to the card.


Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Very Vanilla
Inks: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals and adhesive.

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC06 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: