Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In Color 2008-09 Markers

I have had a few emails about how I used my In Colors to color the flowers on my card titled "A Card with a Mission" a couple of posts down - or HERE on SCS. So here's the scoop - I took a box of Stampin' Up! Blender Pens (new ones) and my 2008-09 In Color Reinkers and dropped a few drops on the tips to create 

IN COLOR MARKERS

I am not guaranteeing that this is a proper method and/or exactly how long they will last, but for now I love them and I use them almost daily. 

Special Offer: I would be willing to create these "In Color Markers" for any of you whom are interested - just send an email to nottus_2@yahoo.com or reply to this post with your email and I will contact you.  Total cost will be $14, that's with shipping included. US orders only please.

You will receive three Blender Pens turned into Markers - each tip will be generously inked with one of the six current In Colors. I will then label them like mine in the picture and put them back in the original box to ship to you. 

I will accept Paypal payments and checks or money orders. Deadline for inquiries and payments must be recieved prior to the September 30, 2008 unless notified. All orders will be shipped on or before October 7, 2008 or once your payment has cleared.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so ingenious.