Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CC Designs Challenge Card and one more

I LOVE the stamp set "It's my Birthday" by CC Designs. It is adorable! I love those little animals and each time I use them I love them more.  Last week the All That Scraps (ATC) Design Team member Jen challenged us to make circle inchies. I had been wanting to do something of this nature for a while and was excited about the challenge because it got me in gear and here is the card I made. 

You can find all the details for my "Inchies Cupcake" card on SCS - HERE


And just to show off this adorable set here is another one I made to replenish my stash of  cards for BOYS.

All the details for my "Birthday Puppy" card can be found HERE on SCS.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all are having a great Wednesday!

No comments: