Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #5

Here is the purse that I chose for my Sister's Purse Color Challenge. I love this purse and for $55.99 I might have to not buy a couple of my favorite stamp sets to get it - well maybe not. I will just have to find something else to save a little for it. Anyway, this bag is brought to you by Primo Purses - all info is HERE if interested. They do have this style in a mint and blue that just might show up on this challenge in the future. 





Colors to be used this week:
Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel
and Chocolate Chip

You can add a neutral color 
if you like, but it's not necessary.









This is my card and it is super simple to make. The only time consuming part was punching the scallop edge, besides that, I think it is the quickest card I ever made.  

All the details can be found in my SCS gallery - HERE to go directly to the card.

Stamps: NONE
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel and Bella Rose DSP
Inks: NONE - again?!
Accessories: Unigel Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive


Becky's card and all the details on SCS HERE.

Stamps: ?
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Creamy Caramel
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Chocolate Ribbon and adhesive



Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC05 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: