Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #21

I struggled with the colors Kristina chose this week for her Color Inspiration Challenge #21- well that and I just haven't been too inspired either. I guess we all have those types of day(s). Anyway, here is what I came up with.

Inspriation colors:
Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Whisper White

This card is very basic and I think, for lack of inspiration, it came out cute.


Stamps: Fleur de Les
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Regal Rose
Inks: VersaMark
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Unigel pen and adhesive

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Very cute! I love the fleur de lees!

Tegan said...

That challenge looks like a lot of fun! Love what you did with it. The bg looks fab :)

Karen said...

Hi Mandy!! What a beautiful card! Don't you just love these colours! I didnt play this time round - maybe next time!

Thanks for visiting my blog to!

Karen
xo