Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #3

For this weeks Sister's Purse Color Challenge - #3 - I got to pick! This beauty can be found on eBags.com - HERE. I love the colors of this one and for only $245.00, I will continue to droll at the picture and dream.



Colors to be used this week:
Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White

You can add a neutral color if you like, but it's not necessary.






This is my card. All the details can be found in my SCS 
gallery - click HERE to go directly to the card.

Stamps: Mindy's Zoo
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Dimensionals and adhesive.

This is Becky's Card. All the details can be found on SCS HERE.

Stamps: Here Kitty Kitty
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Button, Dimensionals and adhesive

Just a side note: Becky made two cards for this week's challenge - I will post her second one later. I also wanted to say Thank You to her for sacrificing the back piece of her card so I could make mine - I ran out of Sahara Sand, so this challenge would of been really difficult for me had she not made the base of her card with that color.

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC03 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: