Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #11

Once again it's time for my "Change it up Tuesday" post and I am prepared this time. I got the picture yesterday, so there is no delay in posting - YEAH! I chose this card that I made a while back for Tegan's - Swiftly Created Blog Challenge. I really liked the way it turned out, so this time around I wanted to use Christmas type colors to see if this set would work as a possible Christmas card?



My old card - "Friendly Flower" details can be found HERE on SCS









My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Friendly Flower - Take 2" details can be found HERE on SCS

** Note for Ann: send an email to nottus_2@yahoo.com with your info and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" card from last week for leaving me a comment. Thanks! **
** Added 10/2/08: Thanks Ann your card is on it's way! **

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT11. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (10/6) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: