Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #22

Kristina's Color Inspiration #22 caused me all kinds of difficulty! I almost gave up, but on the third attempt this card miraculously came about - and I actually think it turned out pretty well! 


Inspiration Colors:
Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, 
Regal Rose, Soft Sky 
and Whisper White



I needed a card to send a friend and this is the one I came up with. It's pretty simple and I hope you like it. Enjoy!

Stamps: Time for You and Defining Alphabet
Paper: Rose Red, Soft Sky, Regal Rose and WaterColor Paper
Inks: Basic Black, Black StazOn, Bravo Burgundy and Soft Sky
Accessories: White Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scallop Punch,
Dimensionals and adhesive

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great card -- Love the big letters -- super cute!
:)

Sherri said...

awe - cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable! My favorite I've seen so far! Love how you used the bench to put the letter on! Very clever :D

Cindy

Tegan said...

Stunning card Mandy!
What a perfectly tied bow :)