Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another ATS Challenge Card

I love a good challenge and these colors from the ATS Design Team Challenge #18 had me stuck. I think I scrapped two or three different cards before I finally was happy with this one.

I adore all of Christine's stamps she designs, I only wish that I could get each one. Every time she releases new ones, I drool all over the keyboard. They are all so cute! She released a sneak peak today over at the All That Scraps blog (check it out HERE) and I nearly fell on the floor - I just can't wait to see the rest of that set. I am sure that I will be placing an order real soon!

Anyway, on to the card. Enjoy!

Stamps: CC Designs Monkey Love
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black and Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Rhinestones, Scallop Edge Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Unigel pen, Dimensionals and adhesive

2 comments:

Tegan said...

TFS! It looks fab!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I love everything you did on this card! Thanks for playing in the challenges!!