Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Julie's Color Concoction #23 and Sketch Flip #4

This weekend I had a rest and my creative mojo is back. I have cranked out quite a number of cards over the past couple of days that I want to share and a few other fun things as well - so stayed tuned. 

This first set of cards to showcase is for Julie's challenges over at Paper Pleasing Ideas. It has been a long summer and now that we are getting settled into the fall routine, I can play along with all her fun challenges! YIPPEE! For Julie's Color Concoction #23 she chose Old Olive, Perfect Plum and So Saffron. I love all of these colors, so making a card came pretty easily. It's pretty simple, I just colored the main image with SU markers and stamped away.

"Fresh Cuts Note" details also can be found HERE on SCS.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, So Saffron and Perfect Plum      
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

For Julie's Sketch Flip #4, she had this sketch for us to follow. The  objective is to make one card with the sketch and then to flip it to make the vertical/horizontal view. It's fun! 

For these cards I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to "displace" the leaves a bit. I first stamped in Summer Sun and then lined up my jig and stamped with Tangerine Tango. As a finishing touch I drew the veins with my Chocolate Chip marker. I thought that it gave it a real pretty look. Enjoy the flips!















     "Just Because - Flip #1"                         "Just Because - Flip #2"          
details can also be found HERE on SCS.    details can also be found HERE on SCS.

Both of these cards used the following supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes and Best Yet
Paper: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, 
Whisper White and Hawaii Papaya DSP
Inks: Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Rhinestones, Dimensionals and adhesive

No comments: