Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #7

Here is today's installment of "Change it up Tuesday". I needed a card last week for Brad's parents anniversary and I liked the old card so much that I wanted to try it in another color to send to them - a perfect combo for a "Change it up Tuesday" card.




My old card - "Wedding Card" (details can be found HERE on SCS)









My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Wedding Card - Take 2" (details can be found HERE on SCS)





How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT07. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (9/8) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: