Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #8

I can't believe that I have done 8 of these "Change It Up Tuesday" cards, the time is just flying by that's for sure. I chose this card that I made for the first color inspiration I did for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration - Color Inspiration #8 in fact. What's with the "8" thing today?! Anyway, I thought that it would be fun to choose my own colors for this layout and I like the way it came out.



My old card - "Birthday Wishes . . ." (details can be found HERE on SCS)











My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Birthday Wishes . . . - Take 2" (details can be found HERE on SCS)



How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT08. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (9/15) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: