Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday - #11

For today's "Thankful Thursday" I am thankful for:

"the Colors of Fall"

This is absolutely my favorite time of year. The brisk mornings, the changing and falling of the leaves, the rustling sound with each step you take - I love this time of year! I took this photo yesterday on Alexa's field trip to the apple orchard. I got a bunch of great shots and I love all the colors - the apples the mums. I will say that this is my favorite picture I took, well that is, it's my favorite one without the kids. Aren't the colors beautiful! Let me know what your favorite time of year is.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: