Monday, March 16, 2009

ATS Challenge #30

This card is for the All That Scraps Design Team Challenge #30 - a gift card holder. I thought about how to make this for a long time and then I saw this cute card by Roxy at "Stamping with Roxy" and thought that I could make a really cute gift card holder using that type of card. 

I wanted it to be a birthday gift card holder, since that is the time that we usually hand out gift cards. I went straight for It's my Birthday stamp set. I find that I use this set quite often - I love this stamp in particular, this puppy is just so cute sitting amongst all all the packages! Let me know what you think. 

You can find my "Birthday Gift Card Holder" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs It's my Birthday and SU On the Spot Background
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, 
Whisper White and Hawaiian Papaya DSP
Inks: Black StazOn, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, 
Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, 
Dimensionals and adhesive

This is what the inside of the card looks like. You can see the gift card is attached using a band adhered to the back of the card.

No comments: