Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday #23

Another late post - the day has gotten away from me once again. I have been busy with laundry and working on some swap cards amongst all the other crazy things that occur on a daily basis around here and realized that today is "Thankful Thursday" day. So for this edition, I am thankful for:

"A little quiet time"

Brad has taken the kiddies and I have a little quiet time to myself. It seems like I can never get enough of that type of time, although I love my kids and my wonderful hubby dearly, there is something to say for the quietness while they are away. I only need about a hour to regroup, then I miss them like crazy! So, I am thankful for a little quiet time - and now I am off to find out what fun those three cuties are up to.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

Just a little side note - the image is located on a church website. I love the picture and here is the link if you want to check it out - HERE.

No comments: