Monday, March 2, 2009

A gift from Olivia!

This months "My Message Follower" was so sweet and has given me this for being one of her Top 10 Favorite Blogs.  Thank you Olivia, you are so kind.  You can and should check out her blog "Olivia's Creative Quest". 

I will too, pass this along to 10 blogs I enjoy and get so many excellent ideas from. Please check out these lovely ladies sites - they have so many great ideas and interesting things to share.

Olivia (of course I had to pass it back) at "Olivia's Creative Quest"
Tegan at "Swiftly Created"
and last but certainly not least, Clouds at "Clouds' Color Garden"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you Mandy! You are too sweet!!

claudia shadler said...

Oh my gosh! You are sweet! I am so honored to be one of yer fav! This is so awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hugs
Clouds :o)