Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Note of Thanks

Stampin' Up! has this new stamp set out called Fifth Avenue Florals - it's very pretty and I have seen some gorgeous cards (SCS Fifth Avenue Florals Gallery) made with it. I, however, do not own it (yet), but I do have a stamp set that is very similar that I made this card with. Take a look at the gallery and let me know what you think.

You can find my "Floral Thanks" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Mixed Bouquet and Thank You Kindly
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Rhinestones and adhesive

2 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

I love it! riding hood red and kiwi kiss look so great together! thanks for the idea!

Rachel said...

WOW beautiful!! what more can i say, you've been busy making gorgeous cards haven't you girl!!