Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #21

I have talked to Becky and she is having a lack of inspiration, that's why she has not had any cards to post. I wish her well and that the inspiration comes back quickly, because it's just not the "Sister's Purse Color Challenge" without her. 

This weeks purse was one that I chose. I really like this Brighton Lily Tote bag. I wish I had an extra $155 laying around, because I think this is one bag I would use on a regular basis and not just leave it hanging in the closet. You can find the details on Zappos.com or HERE for a direct link.


Color  to be used this week:
Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Garden Green


You can add a neutral if you like, 
but it's not necessary.



I did an image swap with my blogging buddy Rachel from "My Cardstock Creations" and she sent me some adorable images of little girls. They all remind me of Alexa, so you will see when I post the cards I made that each has blonde hair. Of course, I had to color the boots Garden Green as I love green. When Alexa saw the card she said that I need a pair of boots like that for my birthday and I totally agree. Let me know what you think! Don't mind the smudge mark - I made this card for Alexa and I told her she could see it before I took the picture and, well, you know kids.

You can find my "Purse Anya" card on SCS HERE.

 Stamps: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, 
Whisper White and Pretty in Pink DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, 
Garden Green, Barely Banana and Blush Blossom
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Circle Punch, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals and adhesive

* * There has once again been a delay in Becky's card. Hopefully she will find her creative Mojo soon and play along. * *

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC21 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

This is just SOOOO cute!!