Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #26

I was getting ready to post this weeks "Change it up Tuesday" and I noticed that I forgot to do the paper piercing on my card for this week - UGH! I hate it when that happens, which has been more frequently than not these days. I guess I just am in a hurry lately - or I could be way to busy. Anyway, that's why there was such a delay. So I am in shortage of birthday cards, so that's why I picked this card. Enjoy and let me know what you think of the new colors.




My old card - "Birthday Puppy" details can be found on SCS HERE.





My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Birthday Puppy - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.



* * Congrats to Rachel at "My Cardstock Creations" who will be receiving last weeks - #25 - "Change it up Tuesday" card for leaving a comment. As always, I will get this out to you ASAP. I love sharing my cards, so be sure to leave a comment for your chance to get this week card(s)!  * *

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT26 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (3/16) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: