Monday, March 16, 2009

ATS Challenge #38

This one is for All that Scraps Deisgn Team Challenge #38 - use faux postage. There is tutorial for the postage stamps on SCS - HERE. I have never done this before and I really like how my card turned out. 

I once again used my It's my Birthday stamp set - I told you that I really liked this set. I thought that the birthday cupcake was a perfect fit in the stamps. I colored the cupcake and added a little glitter to the tops to give them a little sparkle. I then grabbed was my Sugarplums Sentiments set for the "Happy Birthday", which was a perfect fit for the edge of the postage stamp. When I made this card I had intended it to be for a guy, but with the sparkle and ribbon I should probably send it to a gal. Just to let  you know, my hubby said it would be fine to send to a guy - what's your thought?

You can find my "Postage Birthday" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs It's my Birthday and Sugarplums Sentiments
Paper: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, 
Whisper White and Summer Picnic DSP 
Inks: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Only Orange and YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Pinking Shears, 
Dimesionals and adhesive

No comments: