Monday, March 16, 2009

ATS Challenge #35

Here is the last one for today - WHEWW! This one is for Challenge #35 - dress up your Valentine Treats over at the All That Scraps blog.

I got the images for this project from an image swap with my blogging buddy Rachel over at "My Cardstock Creations". I knew that this cupid from the Hey Cupid stamp set would make the perfect topper for this 2 - 5 - 7 - 10 box (you can find the tutorial for this on SCS HERE). I only had a couple of the X's and O's circles, so I cut them in half and used them to partially around the circle - even though I didn't have enough to go completely around the image, I really like how it turned out.

You can find my "Valentine Treat Bag" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs Hey Cupid
Paper: Pink Passion, Whisper White and Valentine Patterned paper
Inks: Black StazOn, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Barely Banana, 
Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa and Copic Caio C1
Accessories: Coluzzle, Circle Punches, adhesive and Velcro closure

No comments: