Friday, March 13, 2009

March's Flood Swap Cards

Here are the two cards I sent out to this month's floodee's. The "Purple Thank You" I sent is also for another swap that I am in, so I just made 24 of them instead of just 20. It was simple just to add a few extra on to those, than to try to come up with another card. For the other card, I decided to make a birthday card, since I am in the middle of a birthday card shortage. I made 4 for the floodee's and added 2 to my stash. I hope you enjoy the cards. I really thought that they were cute this time.  

Stay tuned to a later post as the "Purple Thank You" card is part of a set I sent to the Flood Swap Organizer for signing up on THIS post. If you are interested in your own surprise from me sign up and follow the directions!

You can find my "Bird-day Birdy" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Pun Fun and On the Spot background stamp
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red and Barely Banana
Inks: Black StazOn, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Real Red and Only Orange
Accessories: Coluzzle, Blender Pens, Dimensionals and adhesive

You can find my "Purple Thank You" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Oh So Lovely and Thank You Kindly
Paper: Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant
Inks: Black StazOn, Elegant Eggphant, Yo Yo Yellow and Old Olive
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon and adhesive

No comments: