Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday #25

I am thankful today for not one, but two things:




"A Babysitter"
and 
"Date Night"





Tonight Brad & I have got a babysitter lined up and are taking a MUCH needed Date Night. I am unsure exactly what we are doing as we have yet to really decide, but I do know that I will be having a quiet dinner accompanied by a wonderful man! What do you do when you have a night away from the little ones?

* * Edited to add - Just wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time! We enjoyed our dinner at Ko-Fusion, a sushi restaurant, and a nice brisk walk into and out of Target! It was lots of fun hanging out with the just hubby! * * 

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: