Sunday, March 1, 2009

Follower Winner #6

I cannot believe how fast this month went by - yes it is a few days shorter, but it just flew by. Today is the day I spotlight one of "My Message Followers" and they will receive a card that has been seen on my blog as a "Thank You" for regularly tuning in. Be sure to sign up under "My Messages Followers" to have a chance to get your own. This month I am honoring:


Olivia over at "Olivia's Creative Quest". She has many great projects on her blog and she is always leaving me such sweet comments. Check out her site and let her know I sent you over!

Thanks for tuning in Olivia. Please send me your snail mail address (nottus_2@yahoo.com) and I will get your card right out to you.

2 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Awww! Thank you Mandy!!! This is such a neat surprise to wake up to!!! I really enjoy following your blog!
XXX

Belinda Solis said...

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. I am so glad you share your amazing talent with us - thank you!