Friday, February 27, 2009

What a crazy day!

What a crazy day yesterday was! I am sorry that there was no "Thankful Thursday" post, but we were so busy all day that I hardly had time to breathe. We spent the day running in and out visiting schools for Alexa for Kindergarten. Where we are you get to pick a school (School of Choice - they call it), but it is really you pick a school and we'll see if there is room enough for your child to fit in. Long gone are the neighborhood schools so I learned. It was so frustrating and will continue to be until we figure out where she will attend. I may have to look into homeschooling - we shall see.

Anyway, since there was no post yesterday I wanted to be sure to get one up today. This is a card I made a while back, but never posted - I have no reason why. I love this card and this stamp set is one of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

You can find my "To You" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes and Best Yet
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss DSP
Inks: Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer and adhesive

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mandy, this is such a beautiful card. I just love the colors you used. Have a Great day!!

Oliva Ohlson said...

What is this world coming to?!?! School of choice?!? Nuts!
Beautiful card. Very simple & clean & perfect!