Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #16

For this week's "Sister's Purse Color Challenge" Becky got to pick the purse to showcase. When I first saw it I didn't know what to think, but it has grown on me. You can add this to your purse collection for only $170. The details can be found on eBags.com, or specifically HERE.



Color to be used this week:
Tangerine 
Tango, Creamy Caramel
 and Very Vanilla

You can add a neutral if you like, but it's not 
necessary.



I am totally in LOVE with Becky's card for this weeks challenge. She had wanted me to add something to the top, but I just couldn't do it because I thought it was so pretty just the way it was. You can find the beautiful card on SCS - HERE.




Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Creamy Caramel and 
Very Vanilla
Inks: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Orange Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive


I had trouble, once again, with the color combo. I just could not get it to work out the way I had envisioned it in my head. It is definitely not one of my favorite cards. In fact, I think it may be my least favorite of all. I think I thought that if I kept adding to it, it would eventually turn out to be wonderful. If I get a chance I may work with this color combo again. What do you think?

You can find my "Tangerine Note" card on SCS HERE.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Creamy Caramel, 
Very Vanilla and Hawaiian Papaya DSP
Inks: Tangerine Tango and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Circle Punches, Small Oval Punch, 
Rhinestone Brad, Photo holder & Brad, Dimensionals and adhesive

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC16 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Mandy,
I really like this card, you did a great job. The purse is super cute as well!
Brandi