Friday, February 20, 2009

February's Flood Swap Cards

Here are the two cards I sent out to the ladies for this month's flood swap! It really like the cards this time - ok I admit - I always really like the cards I send out. Could be that I am partial and that I made them, but this time they both are really pretty. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

You can find my "Bird with Flower" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
Paper: Whisper White and Bashful Blue
Inks: Black StazOn, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Crimper, Dimensionals and adhesive

You can find my "Silhouette Stems" card on SCS HERE.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, 
Very Vanilla and Raspberry Tart DSP
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Square Punches, Chocolate Chip Poly-twill Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Mandy these are so beautiful. I love the colors on both. You did a great job girl! :0)

Anonymous said...

Yes Mandy- So different but each lovely! I love the layout on the 2nd one especially!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Mandy your cards are great! Different but gorgeous. I can't decide which I like best..,