Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Invitation

On Thursday I mentioned that I was thankful that the birthday invitations for Ben and Charlie's Birthday Round-up were complete. Since they went out in the mail on Friday, I can now share them with you all as promised. 

I printed the "Ya'll are invited" with my printer and then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the cowboy. I just think he is so adorable! Alexa kept asking me to make them girls and I kept saying it is for the boys birthday party and they are NOT GIRLS. I think I will have to make her a separate little invite with a girl just to make her happy. Anyway, each one took a little while to make, with all the coloring, the punching/cutting out the little accents and gluing, but it was all worth it. I LOVE the way they turned out.

You can find my "Cowboy Invite" on SCS - HERE

Stamps: Cowboy Kid
Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, YoYo Yellow, Basic Gray,
Brilliant Blue, Whisper White and Summer Picnic DSP
Inks: Close to Cocoa, YoYo Yellow, Basic Gray, Basic Black, 
Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Real Red, 
Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Circle Punches, Dimensionals and adhesive

2 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

So CUTE! Have fun!

Rachel said...

This is ADORABLE!! i love that little cowboy. you did a great job with this invite. oh, i also got my cards in the mail the other day, they are beautiful thanks sooo much!! :0)