Friday, February 13, 2009

A few Flood Swap Cards - Part 3

Here are some more of the gorgeous Flood Swap cards I received. I love sharing them with all of you and I hope you enjoy them as much as I am and have. 

From Debbie - This card is so bright and very pretty. I have a hard time using the bold brights, but after seeing this card, I will try harder to use them.


From Lisa - Both of these are gorgeous! I really like the new eyelet punch on the second card. I will add that to my next order for sure.

From Karen - this card is so cute! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

From Kirsteen - There is that eyelet punch again - LOVE it!

From Kris - She did the faux silk technique. I have yet to try this, but I will after seeing this beauty!


From Dawn - another set from a swapper. I absolutely adore the bee card she made. I have this set and have yet to ink it up because I really have no idea what to do with it. I LOVE the floating bee in the circle the best! The birthday card is so festive - perfect for a guy.

From Miranda - I am sorry that this card is a little disheveled. We once again had an incident with the PO - I found this card in the snow beside our mailbox - UGH! Even though it was wet, I still like that colors she used and the glitter on the cupcakes sure "takes the cake"!

Thanks ladies for filling my mailbox full of wonderful cards. I really appreciate all of your time that you put in to making them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WoW what wonderful cards these are! such wonderfully talented ladies!