Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another inspired card

I got a card in the flood swap that I joined and I thought that I would try to mimic the beauty of it. Mary made this card and I absolutely loved it! The colors, the layout, everything!  So since I didn't have want to replicate the card exactly, I chose a different stamp set and went on my way. Here is my rendition of her card.

My "My Version" card details can be found HERE on SCS.

Stamps: Polka Dot & Paisley and Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Garden Green and Whisper White
Inks: Not Quite Navy and Garden Green
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon and adhesive

I like Mary's card better. Something about the canvas background that really makes the card. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

what a beautiful card! i just love those colors!! :0)