Monday, February 2, 2009

ATS Challenge #29

I have completed another past challenge from the All That Scraps Design Team. This one is #29 - a color challenge. I had lots of fun with this one. I have seen many cards made by using the circles for a "texturized" background. I love they way this technique looks and I have always wanted to try it - so a punching I went! I printed the words on the Soft Sky "There's no sneaking around it..." and put the bear from the Bear Hugs stamp set just barely peaking out like he is sneaking up on you. The inside it says "I know it's your birthday!" I think it turned out really cute!

My "Sneaky Bear" card can be found HERE on SCS.

Stamps: CC Designs Bear Hugs
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla
Inks: Timber Brown StazOn and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Circle punch and adhesive

1 comment:

claudia shadler said...

Love the cute bear! Very cute and very creative! I like that you have the torn edges too!

Oh, thanks for visiting my blog!

TFS
Clouds:o)