Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #23 & All That Scraps Challenge #31

I combined this weeks "Change it up Tuesday" with another challenge. I have told you that I have been trying to play catch up on all the past All That Scraps Design Team Challenges. Since I used their stamp set by CC Designs: It's My Birthday on my old card I decided that this would be the perfect time to incorporate their Challenge #31 - a color challenge - into a "Change it up Tuesday" card. I really like how the "Change it up Tuesday" card turned out, but I think I am a little partial to the first one I did - that's one of my favorite color combos!





My old card - "Inchie Cupcakes" details can be found on SCS HERE
















My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Inchie Cupcakes - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.







* * Since Rachel at My Cardstock Creations was my only comment on my last "Change it up Tuesday" post, she will receive last weeks card. You will have another card from me in your mailbox real soon Rachel! * *

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT23 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (2/23) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Mandy these are so cute! I love round cards! You did a fantastic job. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! Your Changed card uses one of MY favourite colour combos so guess I'll have to say I prefer your new card !! But I love them both- it's a very cute design!!

Rachel said...

Mandy, these cards are wonderful!Thanks so much, i love getting your cards in the mail-woohoo!