Monday, February 23, 2009

Plant update & what I am doing

I wanted to give you all an update on our plants. If you remember from the post "Here's what the kids are up to" that they planted seeds with their dad for our garden. So here it is a week later and this is what has taken up residence on my dining room table. 


Almost everything has sprouted - with the exception of the green peppers. Hopefully they will take off real soon, they are one of my favorites.

And since Ben and Charlie's birthday party is rapidly approaching, I have been busily cleaning and making decorations. Here is a sneak peak at the cute decor - it's a cowboy party if you can't tell. Well, I am off to do a little more cleaning while the kids are all tucked in for the night (I hope), then I am off to bed myself. Hope you have a great evening!

No comments: