Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #17

How do you like the new look? I wanted a little change from the polka dots, I really like it, but I always am looking for feedback - so don't be afraid to let me know what you think. 

With that said, it's that time of week again for my "Sister's Purse Color Challenge". I have so much fun with these and I am so glad that my sister participates with me. I really like seeing what she comes up with and how much she has grown as a stamper. For challenge #17, I picked this cute wallet. I absolutely LOVE this and I want one for my birthday and for only $24.99, it would be perfect! You can find all the details on eBags.com - HERE is the direct link.


Color to be used this week:
Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery and Basic Black

You can add a neutral if you like, but it's not 
necessary.




Unlike the last few weeks, I really like how this card turned out. Something about how well the colors went together this week, which made me really enjoy making it. You can find my "Baja Flowers" card on SCS - HERE.




Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Pacific Piont, Baja Breeze, 
Basic Black and Green Tea DSP
Inks: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Certianly Celery
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals 
and adhesive



Becky's card turned out really cute as well this week. You can find her card on SCS - HERE.




Just a note - I finally added Becky's card to last weeks post. Check it out HERE.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterflies
Paper: Pacific Piont, Baja Breeze, Basic Black and Certianly Celery
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Adhesive

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC17 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WoW! I love your card sooo beautiful. both cards are wonderful-great job girls!!