Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #24

This weeks "Change it up Tuesday" (#24) I wanted to try remake one of my older cards that had beads on it. I ordered more of the Bead Duos from Stampin' Up! just so I could do this card for my "Change it up Tuesday" post. I am hoping that I will find more reasons to use the beads besides on this card. Any ideas? I may have to challenge myself to use the beads on a few cards this week so I just don't let them sit in the drawer. I hate getting supplies and hardly using them! Anyway, I think I still like the first card better this time. What do you think?




My old card - "Fun with Beads" details can be found on SCS HERE.











My "Change it up Tuesday" card - Fun with Beads - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.

* * Congrats to Robyn at "Rainbows by Robyn" who will be receiving last weeks - #23 - "Change it up Tuesday" card for leaving a comment. For your chance to get this week card, be sure to leave a comment!  * *


How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT24 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (3/2) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Mandy, these are sooo pretty!!

At Paula's Place said...

Hi Mandy, I just discovered your blog through SCs and love these cards. I am having a hard time deciding which one is prettier, I think maybe the red one. But who wouldn't be thrilled to receive either one.
Paula