Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday #22

Today I am thankful for:

"Kids doing their chores"

We have started working with the kids to get them to help out around the house with their own chores. We have had our ups and downs, but today was an EXCELLENT day! They were very helpful. Their favorite chore is throwing the dirty clothes over the banister and kicking them down the stairs. I took a picture, but decided to post the one of Alexa picking up the toys instead. No one wants to see my skivvies, that's for sure! So today I am thankful for the kids happily doing their chores without any incidents.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL about the laundry photo. My kids love to do chores, and I don't know why. They dust and vacuum right along with me and pick up every night. I'm glad your kids are learning to have fun with it too.