Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #21

"Change it up Tuesday" #21 is not another Valentine's day card, even though I wanted it to be. I decided that I needed a notecard, so I remade one that had no stamping on it - could it be I did NO STAMPING! Let me tell you that I felt so lazy after it was done. I really liked the simplicity of the first card and I thought the colors were alright. I really had no choice since it was for my "Sister's Purse Color Challenge #5", so this time I decided that since I could choose the colors I wanted, I just used one of my favorite - Kiwi Kiss. What do you think of the new one?






My old card - "Purse Challenge #5" details can be found on SCS HERE













My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Purse Challenge #5 - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.

Even though there was no stamping on it I really love how the "Change it up Tuesday" card turned out.


* * Congrats to my blog buddy  Tegan over at Swiftly Created. I will send you last weeks "Change it up Tuesday" card real soon! * *

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT21 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (2/9) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: