Saturday, February 7, 2009

ATS Challenge #7

I worked on another past challenge that was issued by the All That Scraps Design Team. This one is #7 - a Color Challenge one of my favorite types of challenges.

For this color challenge I inked up for the first time my "My Rubber Ducky" stamp set. I don't know why I don't use it more often, it is so gosh darn CUTE! I decided that since I wanted to use the "Squeaky Clean" saying on this that I should make the bath tub move back and forth. I just imagine it squeaking as you move it. Anyway, the Groovy Guava cardstock is sandwiched between the image piece and the Chocolate Chip cardstock with dimensionals allowing it to move. I added the ribbon as the pulls. I also added a little crystal effects to some of the bubbles to give them a little shine. You can't really tell that from the picture - sorry! I hope you enjoy this one! I like it a whole bunch.


You can find my "Squeaky Clean Monkey" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs My Rubber Ducky
Paper: Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Blue Bayou
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Poly-twill Ribbon, Brads, 
Crystal Effects, Dimensionals and adhesive

No comments: