Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday #20

For today's "Thankful Thursday" post, I am thankful for:

"The completion of the Birthday Invitations!"

I don't know why I always do this to myself, but I always wait until the last minute to make/send out the birthday party invitations. I have to rush around and think of what I am going to make and then mass produce them. On Monday, I thought I had better get busy and do something because these babies have to be in the mail on Friday. 

We are having a double birthday party for Ben, who will be 3, and Charlie, my nephew who is turning 1. You would think that I would make it easy on myself and do something really simple, but no (enter roll of eyes) I had to make a really time consuming card! You will have to wait until next week before you see these absolutely adorable invites, they go out tomorrow as planned. I will say that I think I out did myself with these.  With all that said, I am truly thankful that they came together so easily and that they are ready to go - a whole day before I wanted them to.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: