Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #19

Last week I had a few participants, beside my sister and I, in the challenge. You can find my Mother-in-Laws HERE and I will post the second one later on. The lady who made it is sending to her mother and I don't want to ruin the surprise. It's very pretty too!

On to this weeks challenge. I picked this bright tote bag. I love tote bags like this. YOu can keep everything you would ever need in it and with 2 kiddies, I need the room. You can find this Rafe New York Adriana Large Shoulder bag on Zappos.com or HERE for a direct link.



Color  to be used this week:
Tempting Turquoise, Certianly Celery and Very Vanilla

You can add a neutral if you like, 
but it's not necessary.





For my card this week I wanted to try to do a card with little layering. I thought that if I did simple flowers right on the Very Vanilla it would look really pretty. I am not too pleased with how it turned out, but I don't totally hate it either. You can find my "Turquoise Flowers" card on SCS - HERE.


Stamps: Petal Pizzazz & Best Yet
Paper: Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery
Inks: Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery 
Accessories: Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

* * There has been a delay in Becky's card. I will post it when I receive it. * *

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC19 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think this is a very pretty card Mandy, Great job!! :0)

P.S. I'm all for swapping images. If you have a preference let me know if not i will be sending random images.