Monday, March 16, 2009

ATS Challenge #40

This is the first of a four posts today, so be sure to scroll down and see them all. Over the weekend I had a chance to work on some of the past All That Scraps challenges. This one is for ATS #40 Shades of Green. I was trying to stay away from the St Patty's day theme, since that was an obvious choice - I went with a good luck card, ok kind of still a St Patty's card, but oh well. 

I love this card! I got the CC Designs Hunny Bunny stamp set and a couple of Copics in my latest order and I couldn't wait to use them. I love this bunny - he is so adorable! I colored in the nose and ears and used my Copic Ciao C1 marker around it. I made the 4 leaf clover by using the heart out of the Sugarplums Sentiment set - I think it turned out great! Then I ran to my computer and printed out the sentiment. I love this card - did I already say that?!

You can find my "Good Luck Bunny" card on SCS - HERE

Stamps: CC Designs Hunny Bunny and Sugarplums Sentiments
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss DSP
Inks: Black StazOn and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch,
Square Punch, Dimensionals and adhesive

2 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

This card is so cute! I don't know if you can tell, but I love to use that ribbon myself! It is def my favorite right now.
Jessi

Rachel said...

Ack!!! how ADORABLE is this card? LOVE IT!!!