Thursday, March 12, 2009

Miss Anya Cards

On yesterday's post I told you that I did this image swap with Rachel - thanks so much for all of them. Alexa and I have been having so much fun with them.  I wanted to share the cards we made with the Miss Anya images. Thanks again Rachel!

You can find my "Flower Anya" on SCS HERE

Stamps: The Greeting Farm  Miss Anya
Paper: Sage Shadow, Whisper White and DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, Barely Banana, 
Old Olive and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Cuttlebug, Scallop Rectangle Nestibilities, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Unigel Pen, Dimensionals and adhesive

You can find my "Shopping Anya" on SCS HERE

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya and 
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Barely Banana, Real Red, 
Old Olive and Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Barely Banana, 
Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder and adhesive

Here are the cards Alexa made using the Miss Anya's from Rachel.

No comments: