Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Change it up Tuesday #25

For this week's "Change it up Tuesday" entry I took the card I thought I would make one of the cards I sent to my February Floodees. I really like the first card and I will admit I am not too happy with the "Change it up Tuesday" one. I think if I get a little time today, I will make another one and this week's commenters will get them both.




My old card - "Blue Flower Thanks" details can be found on SCS HERE.





My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Blue Flower Thanks - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.



* * Congrats to Paula at "Stampin' Mad" who will be receiving last weeks - #24 - "Change it up Tuesday" card for leaving a comment. Paula - please send me your snail mail address (nottus_2@yahoo.com) and I will get the card out to you. Be sure to leave a comment for your chance to get this week card(s)!  * *

How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT25 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (3/9) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

These are so pretty! Great job as usual!!