Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday #24

Even though it was a bit chaotic today, I found myself appreciating and being thankful for: 

"Laughter"

Especially the laughter of my children. Alexa and Ben had a few friends over this afternoon to play and they all got so tickled over "Knock Knock" jokes. It wasn't a regular type of "Knock Knock" joke, it was ones that they were making up. For example - Knock Knock, Who's There, Silly Socks - and they would all fall on the floor laughing hysterically. I sat back and just listened to them laughing without any other care in the world. Sometimes laughter makes everything seem so much better.  What made you laugh today?

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: