Saturday, April 4, 2009

All That Scraps Anniversary Challenge

My favorite online store All That Scraps is celebrating their 2nd Anniversary and they issued a challenge to use one of the CC Designs, AmyR Stamps or Cookie Crumbs images as the main focal point on your project to win a FREE stamp set. You all know that I am totally in LOVE with all the CC Designs stamps so this challenge was a no brainer for me. I would love to WIN one - that's for sure. If you are interested in participating you can find on the details HERE on the All That Scraps blog. Just a note - you can find all these stamps on sale right now. They are also releasing new ones on Monday night! I can hardly contain myself!

Here is the card I am submitting. A very simple Easter card to show off the extremely cute bunny in an egg from the CC Designs Hunny Bunny set. I wanted to make a frame to show off the bunny and I ended up alternating the scallop edged layers. I thought that they were a little plain so I added the piercing just to spruce it up a bit. Then I colored the little cute with my markers, added the ribbon and there you go! A very cute, in my opinion, Easter Card. I hope you enjoy it!

You can find my "Bunny Egg" card on SCS - HERE.

Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, 
So Saffron, Whisper White and 
Patterned Paper
Inks: Black StazOn, Bashful Blue, 
Certainly Celery, So Saffron 
and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Certainly Celery Poly-twill Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals and adhesive

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OMGoodness Mandy, this is soooo cute!!!! the colors you used are fabulous!!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Lovely & so sweet! I love the color combo and how you slant on the DP! Great touch!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

very cute card! I love the scallop punch..just can't get enough of it