Friday, April 10, 2009

April's Flood Swap Cards

These are the 2 cards I sent out this month for the final month of the Flood Swap. I am sad that it is coming to an end, but the next round starts next month - so I won't be sad for long. It is also my month to get the swap cards - so I am so excited to see what arrives in my mailbox.

This first one is just a simple birthday card. I used dimensionals to pop up the Brads, Basic Gray and Whisper White layer. It's perfect for a guys birthday - no ribbon or anything else girly.

You can find my "Birthday Greeting" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, 
Whisper White and Urban Garden DSP
Inks: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Brads, Dimensionals and adhesive

The second one I decided to do was a Thank You card. I got a few pieces of the Good Morning Sunshine DSP from Jennifer and I wanted to show it off. I love this So Saffron and Chocolate Chip combo! This card is pretty simple too. I did use one of the ribbon slides I got from the bulk ordering - I think this maybe the first time I used them and I got them almost a year ago. So I paired it with the So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon from the Sale-a-bration sale. Enjoy!

You can find my "Frilly Thanks" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Good Morning Sunshie DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Ribbon Slide, Dimensionals and adhesive

1 comment:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Just love these colors together. I also really like how you did the ribbon with the slide. So simple but really pretty!