Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday #28

I am having a blah day today and when I was thinking about what to write for my "Thankful Thursday" post I realized that I really couldn't think of anything that I was really thankful for today (of course besides the obvious things). I think we all have days where it just seems like nothing really stands out and we just kind of go with the flow and then you realize that it's late and you wonder what happened to the day. So I decided to change this week's "Thankful Thursday" into a "Cheer me up Thankful Thursday".  Here is what makes me laugh every time I read it.

"A good comic"

I guess I am an old fogey at heart! I love this comic strip - "Pickles" and I look forward to the paper just to see what trouble or hysterics Earl is causing. This particular one was from the Sunday Comic a few weeks ago and it cracks me up every time I think about it. Now just a side note - I had to read it twice just to get, but boy - it's a good one! You can click HERE and it will take you to the actual site to read it better. What's one of your favorite comics?

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

1 comment:

Tegan said...

I'm thankful for absolutely amazing tastingn Cadbury Mint Chip Chocolate!! Seriously in need of it some days haha.
I hope all is well Mandy, and it was just a one-off lousy day. Take care and keep smiling :)